Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: OVERLOOK RESORT and CONFERENCE CENTER


As an HRD  coordinator for venues during our seminars and trainings I find it very difficult  to locate  a nice venue with a good price. My dilemma is that our company wants to use a venue which is nice and inexpensive, kind of like a champagne taste but a beer budget.



Like everyone else I researched the internet and followed up with calls and ocular inspections. There are many resorts scattered around MM and nearby areas. I did not find many blog sites which comment on the various resort hotels offering conference facilities, therefore I really needed to do some leg work and be resourceful and inventive.  After much work and eyestrain from looking at my computer screen, I have decided to focus on Bulacan and Antipolo venues.  I finally settled on Antipolo because it is closer and because of the trees and scenery- also many resorts offer spectacular overlooking views, such as Villa Cristina, Overlook Resort , Hilltop and Loreland. It’s a mixed bag of venues from small to medium and large ones. I decided to try Overlook Resort because it is just the right size for our trainings and seminars and it has a beautiful view of the city. Plus their website is nice and has many positive testimonials. Best of all, pasok sa budget namin.  Hindi cya fancy. Just the basics.  5 pools which are clean and a big garden with plenty of trees and shade. Bottom line,  we had a good time and  our event wasvery successful.  Naka save pa kami.

I hope this blog helps other HRD and coordinators  assigned to find a good seminar venue at the right price.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Internet bloogers and cyberpals. Isnt the Internet wonderful? How did we ever manage before Facebook, Twitter, etc. ..?

    Nowadays I spend some of my free time emailing friends and putting in my two cents worth of advice and sagacious comments in various blogsites hoping to contribute to this planet and its inhabitants.

    Well I want to talk about our good (and less than good) experience at a resort called Overlook Resort. Overlook nga cya kasi kitang kita ang skyline ng Metro. Ganda view lalo na sa gabi. Ok na OK ang pangalan. Ang hindi cyado OK medyo siksikan kami, kasi malaki ang clan namin. Mabuti naman may garden na malaki at malilim. Duon kami ngtambay imbes na sa pool. Enjoy kami.

    Dala kau marami food. Pero bawal ang drinks ditto. May corkage.

    Dahil sa dami namin (almost 100) sa garden na lang kami ngstay. Super good time ako with my relatives. Sana mas madalas itong reunion namin. Tumatanda mga oldies. Soon baka mawala na mga grandparents and great great grandparents. Memories are made of these. Kaya samantalahin natin ang ating mga magulang, lolo at lola habang buhay pa cla. DI BA TAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review.worth a visitSakit.info

    ReplyDelete